|The Uniform Services Division is the most visible division
657 square miles within the borders of Hale County. Here are
a few other task performed:
* Protects the citizens of Hale County through neighborhood
and highway patrols.
* Enforce all federal, and state criminal laws.
* Answer all calls for service.
* Serves all criminal warrants.
* Issues traffic citations to violators of Alabama Traffic Laws.
* Serves special orders from District, Circuit and Probate
The Sheriff's Office utilizes the Take Home Patrol Unit
Program. This program allows deputies to drive their county
issued patrol units home, which provides quicker response
times. This program has also proved to be cost effective.
Maintenance on county vehicles are considerably lower
when issued to one deputy as opposed to continuous use by
|The Uniform Services Division is made up of the following
1. Uniformed Patrol Unit
2. Sex Offender Unit
3. K-9 & Tracking Unit
4. Training Unit
5. Special Operations Unit